Update September 1, 2020
SERVICES UPDATE: Join us in-person or online!
We are continuing to offer both in-person and online worship opportunities and we welcome you to worship with us in the environment that you are most comfortable.
In-person: 8:30 a.m. and 10:45 a.m.
Online: Facebook Live – 8:30 a.m. Service
Coming Soon! We will soon be broadcasting both services on YouTube Live. We will have links to the services on our Website and Facebook pages. You can also subscribe to our YouTube Channel to receive updates for our live broadcasts.
CHILDREN’S MINISTRIES IN-PERSON PLAN
We will begin providing WOW Worship and Nursery on Sunday, September 13. For WOW Worship, families will sign in children before worship time begins. Children will sit with their families in “Big” church and will be dismissed after the third song. A WOW leader will meet children in foyer and lead them over to the youth room for WOW Worship.
Here are some additional steps we are taking to keep our kid’s environments safe for your family:
- Nursery Staff and WOW leaders will wear masks while serving our children.
- Masks are “strongly encouraged” for children.
- Leaders will sanitize rooms following all classes.
- Specific guidelines will be provided for all families with participating children.
SUNDAY SCHOOL / SUNDAY MORNING SMALL GROUPS
Sunday School / Sunday morning Small Groups will resume Sunday, September 13. Masks are “strongly encouraged.” Hand sanitizer will be available.
impACT Ministries will resume Wednesday, September 16 at 6:30 pm. Currently we will not be having a meal. ImpACT Ministries include: Community Groups, Nursery, GLOW Kids (Pre-K- 2ndGrade), Group 4:12 (3rd– 6thGrade), and YETIS (Youth 7th-12thGrades). Masks are “strongly encouraged.” Hand sanitizer will be available.
- We will have the Church cleaned and sterilized before and after each service.
- We ask that everyone please maintain 6-foot distance, except those of the same family or household.
- We highly recommend the wearing of face masks. If you do not have one we will have some available.
- We cannot have more than 50% capacity and we feel we can accommodate approximately 90-100.
- Every other pew will be blocked off.
- Upon entrance and exit, church doors will be propped open so that you do not have to touch the handles.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entering and exiting the building.
- Offering plates will not be passed. Instead they will be made available as you enter and exit the building. Of course, you can still give online using our church app or accessing through our website.
- We will not have Bulletins.
- Coffee and refreshments will not be available at this time.
- We strongly encourage anyone with a health-related vulnerability to stay home and worship with us online.
Important Reminder: We appreciate your stewardship and continued support through the giving of your tithes and offerings. Should you not be able to attend in person, there are the three other ways we have available to give.
1) Online or on the App
Simply click here to give online now or you may also give online using our free Church App. It will walk you through the process to enter in your information. It is simple and easy… (Tip: if you use your banks routing number and account number from a check, then we don’t have to pay the fee for using a debit or credit card of 2-5%). This is a one time offering, but you do have the option to sign up for automatic weekly or monthly drafts if that is something you are interested in as a convenience.
2) Mail in a check to the church.
Lebanon CP Church
522 Castle Heights Avenue
Lebanon, TN 37087
3) Drop it off in the Church office during the week. (615) 444-7453