Update June 30, 2020:
Our Church Session (Elders) met last evening and wanted to provide you with an update regarding our COVID-19 response. After lengthy discussion and thoughtful prayer, it was decided upon to remain in Phase 1 of our Re-opening Plan through the month of July. The Church Session will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed when we think we are ready to move to another phase.
Hello Church Family!
As Tennessee Governor Bill Lee has now issued guidance for reopening churches in a phased approach, I would like to share with you Phase 1 of our plan adopted by our Church Elders. Keep in mind while this plan has been put together prayerfully and with the most current State recommendations it could be altered if circumstances change.
- We plan to have our first in-person gatherings on May 31.
- We will offer our normal worship service times of 8:30 AM and 10:45 AM.
- Online Worship will still be available.
- There will be no Nursery or Children’s Church following state guidelines.
- Sunday School/Community Groups will not meet at church, however please continue to stay in touch with your groups through phone calls, texts, emails, Zoom, as well as other opportunities to stay connected.
- There will be no Sunday evening Bible Study or Wednesday night IMPACT ministries.
- We will have the Church cleaned and sterilized before and after each service.
- We ask that everyone please maintain 6-foot distance, except those of the same family or household.
- We highly recommend the wearing of face masks. If you do not have one we will have some available.
- We cannot have more than 50% capacity and we feel we can accommodate approximately 90-100.
- Every other pew will be blocked off.
- Upon entrance and exit, church doors will be propped open so that you do not have to touch the handles.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entering and exiting the building.
- Offering plates will not be passed. Instead they will be made available as you enter and exit the building. Of course, you can still give online using our church app or accessing through our website.
- We will not have Bulletins.
- Coffee and refreshments will not be available at this time.
- The Family Life Center will be open only to allow people to walk through and access restrooms.
- We strongly encourage anyone with a health-related vulnerability to stay home and worship with us online.
Your Pastoral Team, as well as your Church Session, will continue to give periodic updates especially when we are ready to move to Phase 2.
Once again, thank you for your faithfulness and your support during these unusual times. I have seen God work in you and through you! Please continue to pray for each other as together we move forward with this plan.
Important Reminder: We appreciate your stewardship and continued support through the giving of your tithes and offerings. Should you not be able to attend in person, there are the three other ways we have available to give.
1) Online or on the App
Simply click here to give online now or you may also give online using our free Church App. It will walk you through the process to enter in your information. It is simple and easy… (Tip: if you use your banks routing number and account number from a check, then we don’t have to pay the fee for using a debit or credit card of 2-5%). This is a one time offering, but you do have the option to sign up for automatic weekly or monthly drafts if that is something you are interested in as a convenience.
2) Mail in a check to the church.
Lebanon CP Church
522 Castle Heights Avenue
Lebanon, TN 37087
3) Drop it off in the Church office during the week. (615) 444-7453