Our Church Believes:
- The Bible is the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- The Holy Trinity is God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The Church, as the Body of Christ, is in cooperation with all other denominations.
- The sacraments of the church are Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
- Salvation is the gift of God and not the result of good works done by men. It is essential for every person to come to a personal knowledge of Christ as his/her Savior.
- We believe in the preservation of followers of God for He is able to keep that which is committed to Him.